Hong Kong'08 Day3

on the 3rd day, v went for early dim sum.the same restaurant where v ve dinner the previous day. still, their dim sum is still the best of the best!

★ we ve this something like a dumpling that soaked in a sour sauce....quite nice ga :D


★ the birdnest eggtart!!!! look super yummy rite??? :P


★ olympic special dim sum.its the fok wah look.the yellow one is corn and the green one is green bean.

★ hong kong chu cheong fun.


★ another olympic special dim sum. this is the fried one. the head of the fok wah is actually a fresh prawn n the body is the yam.


★ special xiu long bao with crabmeat inside.

after eating dim sum, v tk mrt to wongkok shopping. v went to wongkok center.its like our sg wang selling all cheap and youngster stuff. of course v bought a lots of stuff there =P

★ after shopping v rest in hui lau san. n look...when did kenric bought an iphone? ahahahhah

★ this is a special mango n strawberry dessert for olympic.

★ mango dessert with fruits.

and in late evening, v went to this japanese style rest. which is under the same group with daintihill at pavilion.

★ this is the super delicious pin pin beef noodles. the mee is as soft as tou fu. urghh im going to miss this so so much!

★ my brother order this....strawberry machi!

★ this is their well known potato ice cream. its a soft vanila ice cream with diff toping and a hot potato as base.

★ my green tea potato ice cream.

and that night, kenric n wheylu went to the peak for dinner.n then me, my darling, my brother and my mother went to thr grand hyatt for dessert buffet. the dessert buffet where v wait for so so so long.this consider my 2nd time visiting....well the dessert is still as nice as old wkakakkakakakak


★ me at grand hyatt :) before the buffet start.


★ me and my dear :)


★ the black group. my brother, my mummie and me ehehehehhe

★ the great nite view at grand hyatt. u can enjoyed the buffet with this good n nice view =D

★ my brother look damn 'lazy' after eating so so much of dessert into the tummy ahahahha

★ my creme bulee and lemon sorbet ice cream.

★ homemade mango yogurt ice cream

★ the pistachio souffle....

★ cupcakes with srawberry srtudel.

★ in the taxi while on the way back to tsim tsa tsui, our hotel.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.