Hong Kong'08 Day4

the 4th day...consider the last day in hk.cuz im going back to macau on the next day.how i spend the last day? of course shopping ler...ahahhaah i promise my auntie that ill come to tun mun to find her.so early in the morning, v all took bus to tun mun shopping complex.....v ve our breakfast there too.
★ in the bus with my darling.

★ my mum n my brother and kenric infront.

★ the places where v ve our breakfast.nice place for good food.my 2nd visit there.

★ my family with my auntie frm hong kong.

★ sour n spicy soup with dan dan mee.

★ the dumpling with sour sauce

★ fried bao...with meat inside.

★ xiu long bao.

★ wo tip

★ sour n spicy soup.

★ the custard bao....yummy yummy.


★ loh bak koh

v did some crazy shopping in tun mun.v spend half of our day there. n then by the time v reach tsim tsa tsui is already nearly evening de. dear and my friends are little bit too tired to walk anymore so the went back to the hotel first.while me n me mum n brother still continue with our marathon shopping to harbour city.oh yeah i bought a psp that day also.

my dear ve dinner themself that nite n they came across to this ramen shop in tst.with lots of ppl q-ing in front.i think tis is the one which my auntie told me their ramen is very delicious..got to try it out on my next visit de!

the end of the days....i reach my hotel at ard 11plus where i still haven packed my luggage yet...shit! and i got to wake up super early the next day to tk ferry back to macau!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.