210808 Daddy Birthday

21/8/08 my daddy birthday. v planned for a dinner for him. me n my brother bring him to nero vivo for dinner...where my dear bring me there for birthday dinner. v order lots of food. i order a pizza with mozarella chesse, 1 cod fish, 2 waygu beef,1lamb shank and 1 lamb rack for all of us.....yummy yummy..

★ the delicious wagyu beef cheeks.


★ lamb rack...the best :)

v also order a bottle of red wine.and of course dessert! the chocolate lava cake is nice but for the creme bulee i still think michael angelo's creme bulee is better. the total bill is RM600++ for 6 person!!!!!

and after the dinner v went home straight cuz v bought a cake for my daddy.

★ chocolate late that bought from pj dataran prima....thier cake is nice better than secret recipe!

★ family picture....with my little toby boy :)

★ daddy mummy and me n my dear :)


★ family pic :) thx dear for the pics....


★ kids with the daddy =)


★ daddy seems to like his birthday pressie alots.its a lamboghini key pouch.well, he do hope that inside got a real lambo car key ahahahahhahah

but still happy birthday to my daddy muaksss.......

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.