A Cant Wait Holiday.....

hong kong here i come in just few more days. tis is the first time im going travel with my darling.tis is a long wait holiday as v already planned it half a year ago. =) n finally...only 3 more days to go. im going hong kong again(yes again)on the 12th august for 5 days.and this time, im going with my darling and wheylu. well wheylu is not sport light cuz her dearie is waiting us in hk. =P oh yeah my mum n my bro is joining also.but the only things different is WE are going with air asia...they r going with cathay pacific.but still v ll b staying in the same hotel.just few more days to go but i still haven pack my luaguage yet :P gonna do it on monday cuz im going up to genting tomorrow with my bossess for my fm anniversary birthday bash. might stayed there one nite...still not confirm yet but i actually hope to come back after worked :P but see how la, ill still find a way to come down.n i haven go to the money changer...gonna do it all on monday.v need to reach lcct on tuesday morning 4am cuz our flight is 6am.so basically, after my yoga class(if im able to done all the things on mon)ll go home for dinner, than start to pack stuff and need to also fetch wheylu from her place to cheras...yam cha...chitchatting n wait for the time to go airport.f**k that means i got to get ready in midnight n till the next day nite???????

ok lah...stop for now de...watching olympic opening ceremony and later need to pack my stuff for tomorrow work de...ciaoz~~

1 comments:

Vivi said...
9:56 PM

again ~
so envy and enjoy your holiday :))

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.