Cheesseeee cake.....*yummy*



a cheeessseee cake made by him. *blush* for me! hahahahahaaa.....and its soooo yummy!!!! i like the biscuit. really, it taste good. no joke :P already kinda touch for wat he did yesterday night :P soh lou, go all the diff way to ta pao food for me hahahahaha...n today i ve my cheesssecake.....ya he did promise me to do this. and he nv break his promise....he really did this!!!!!! n v spend the night watching dvd at him place n eating cheesssecake......so relax *blush* oh yeah...thats one thing i really wanted to said bout...aiks. i think ive found 'him' who will watch korean drama with me!!!! tell u! its really hard to find one as in all the guys or mayb most of the guys kinda bored of or hate this kind of love n romance drama!!!!! hahahahahah

**if u happen to see this...ya im gonna tell u i really love the cakes!!! thanks!!!!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.