Pancake....

went to one u paddington house of pancake today with my mum, my both ah ye and their children---my little couzieee. hahahaha they seem having a great time eating there. im too full too full to finish up everything. they seem so excited when the waitress put down the plate. i order 3 main course and 2 dessert.for 7 ppl.like its too little but thats way too much for us. i can feel my tummy can 'bomb' anytime hahahaha but its nice when u see the kids are soooo happy with the food.




~ they called it chicken sandwich with pancake, cheese, chicken breast and mashed potato :P



~ this is a muz try food lolz. lamb ribs with mashed potato,pancake and mint sauce



~ chicken burger?



~ time for my fav...sweet dessert with vanilla ice cream,banana,5 long stack pancake with a lotssss of caramel souce!



~ mini pancakes :P

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.