My Make Up Tutorial

hehehe lets start kassie's 1st make up tutorial *yippe* thou this is not a superb/heavy/dramatic make up look. but its my daily make up look.most of the time, im doing this make up look. dun really like lots of eyeshadow type make up look unless im going to party or dinner. the more natural the better :P



first of all, i ll make sure my skin is fresh and clean. can apply my daily moisturizer,my sun block.then wear my contact lense, my big eye(it helps a lot so i no need to do so much work lolz. then follow up by my smashbox make up base. it help to control ur tzone from oily to less oily. and help to moisture my cheek, cuz when ur skin is dry hard to apply foundation. if u want a smooth face,make sure u apply a good base :P

then follow by my eyebrow, i think its important with n without eyebrow unless u ve a fringe to cover it. eyebrow tips::make sure that its thicker infront. so u can see the volumme. draw it at the bottom to the end,then only blend it in front. so ur brow wont look too heavy/thick. end of the brow is important, and it muz b in darker tone than the front head so u can see the effect. wat if u over draw it? like too thick? if u use cottob buds to rub it, it might not clean. use a cotton buds, dab with some liquid foundation to rub it so u no need to scared of rubbing off ur foundation :P good idea leh lolz. and concealer on ur eyes is important. its a muz for me to apply some concealer on my upper eye. thats dark circle over there too, not only under eyes *remember* and me myelf dun really like thick make up especially on eyes. so ill skip my loose powder on my eyes. wait it dry, meanwhile u can draw ur brow. finished it? then folloq up with my mascara. mascara is very important....to me. first i apply a layer of shiseido mascara base(this is good, dun compare it with loreal or maybeline or lancome, its way tooo gud) it helps to moisture n protect ur lashes the i followed up by my dejavu mascara, then before its fully dried, i use my majolica majorica mascara....my all time fav :P and make sure the innir rims is not blank, u can use ur mascara to sweap over or use eyeliner to draw it. so u can save work :P

concealer is a muz for me. cuz i ve terrible eye bag n dark circle lolz im using ipsa concealer.not really food in coverage but its not drying thou.and im using estee lauder double wear foundation as touch up for my dark rings. blend it well on my under eyes and my cheek.but not whole face.without any powder, i apply cream blusher. i prefer this than powder cuz it really can create a long lasting natural look with growing effect :P lastly, try to apply some mascara on ur under eye :P i dun used to do that...but now im loving it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
4:11 PM

Kassie, it's a great tutorial... Hope to see more from you!

Anonymous said...
9:16 AM

cassie,
i am begging you please try smashbox concealer stick. it is really superb for cover dark circle. i used to use BB or laura mesier but after try smashbox it is really thin n gd coverage (lasting as well).

kassie said...
1:34 AM

brenda,
izzit? im seeking for a good concealer now. ha ha ha mayb i can get one when i paid my visit to hk this year :p wats other product is good to use too?

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.