happy mother's day

2nd week of may....a day where everyone ve to remember....:D happy mother days to my lovely mummy :P luckily today my tvc cancel. suppose to be working with derrick...but luckily its cancelled last minute :P phew. this year, din bought mum any present cuz too bz working.no time shopping for her. so plan to treat her dinner. hahaha...but i slept the whole afternoon...woke up at 2 plus...aiks...no choice la. tis is the only day i can slept till late...like so long didnt do that de :P sleep like a pig untill my bf call me also cant hear :P hahahha.....woke up, ve my lunch then play mahjong with my mum and bro....hahahaha

suppose plan to ve dinner at chilis at klcc. but then raining n my mum said lazy to go soo far.so she suggest to go steamboat at queen's park there.erm....my mum didnt know me n bro gonna paid for the dinner. and so do my dad.so he ask us each to paid him 50bucks to paid for dinner..den i said me n kin ming gonna paid all..den knoe wat my father did? adoi...he speak out loud ha? u both gonna paid ah? aiks...said like that, who didnt hear wor..hahahahah.....

the dinner is not that expensive as i think actually. 250bucks....v order crab too.ham dam crab..hahah my mum fav. cuz she n me luv ham dan too. and beef...v order nearly 5 plates of shabu shabu...hahaha no choice ma cuz whole family also beef lover. but cant eat beef at home..cuz got kuan yin! :P i ate fulled till my tummy wanna burst de.....hhahahah....its ok la. as long as my mum happy then good de :P

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.