HongKong.....

opppsss, im going to hong kong again this year with my mum.but not at christmas time but end of july. *sob**sob**sob* cannot see night christmas lighting de....i enjoy so much looking at those light, like star. but its ok :P cuz im gonna celebrate this year christmas with my love one hahaha. ll b going to hong kong with my mum and gonna meet my aunty there. so v can bring her to tsim tsa tsui for nice food hahah...said till like im staying there. :P nopp, but guess im more familiar with the road, food, and shopping places there than my auntie do...cuz this will be her first time visit there :P

will be going there on 31july.aiks,suppose to follow my auntie schedule....but im working in ipoh on 28th july for astro atq. then cannot be going back late on the same day. 30th no more morning fight jor. so v only can choose on 31th. and ll b coming back on 6th august hehehehee....the only thing im so afraid of...aiks the weather!!!! muz b hot like hell deng!! but its ok gua, cuz i think ill spend my day more on shopping complex hahahahah. v ll be staying in miramar hotel, instead of ymca and kimberly. :P its located somewhere near kimberly too...opposite thats a big shopping complex named miramar complex....weeee thats a very big vivienne westwood branch there. and a shop where i can buy all type of fake lashes and make up tools.

most of u might be asking me why izzit hong kong again? aiyoh...no choice ma, cuz thats the only place v familair with and the only country where my mum ll go...so no choice. :P my relative and her friends are all there ma! its ok also cuz i can shop till crazy and i can eat delicious dessert! :P

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.