story of the week.

i muz said its a bz bz week for me...didnt ve time to updated my bloggie for quite sometimes....due to too many of works. im not free frm 2may untill 13may....from the 2nd i started to work from 6am in the morning till evening...kinda tired...cuz its non stop...plus everyday standing under the hot sun...aiks...fall sicked lsat few days! but i feel happy, cuz thats someone who really care for me to come see me everyday. eventhough i still need to get up at 4am or 5am everyday....n even i ve fever. i still feel happy. first it might b becuz i really love my job so i enjoyed it beside that.....bczu thats always someone who keep asking me'dear u ok moh?' every minute everyday :)

its so sweet when he made me his very own recipe of drinks to fight away the cold. orange with honey..:P he knoe i dun like to EAT orange but dun mind to DRINK orange juice.he use fresh orange to squeeezze into juices and add with honey for me to drink...cuz im lack of vitamin c....its so sweet of u. thanks!!!

n thats something special happen today....v went to cinilesisure for movie. spiederman 3. he is going from kl and im going from usj after work. so v drove 2 diff car. aiks. but im so stupid go park my car in the curve. so he accompany me walk to take car and ill drop him in cinileisure front door. but some accident happen. that stupid car suddenly jam break infront of me. i dun ve enough space to break.so i hit the back. aiks....this is my frist time langgar kereta leh lol. kinda scared actually....but he open the door, went down n try to talk nicely to them....ask me to stay inside the car. but of course i wont. so i went down together....but in that hour...i din speak any words. only he talk to them on the compensation...aiks. knoe wat, eventhuough its not my fault.but i rather paid them to avoid he argue with them...kinda dam sam him. the first things he came infront of me n ask dear u ok mo....dun scared, dun worry. ill settle everything. u go into the car n wait for me... *sob sob* its touch la wei. cuz i ve to work on tomorrow morning. so he ask me to focus working...no need to worry about as he ll settle everything....n then he said he worry bout me so he drove all the way from the curve back to cheras....his car in front of me. i follow his back. in the mean time. he keep calling me and ask if im alright...if anything muz tell him. *shy* i really dunno wat to said...but juz feel like im soooo princesss right now....hahahahahahahahha

2 comments:

wkhai said...
10:04 AM

so hang fook!

Anonymous said...
9:03 PM

as khai said, soooo hang fook kessie!!!! congrad!!

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.