Dinner@Esquire Kitchen

oh yeah....i got my camera back de!!!! hehehe so happy!!!as usual la, today is thursady, dad went dinner with friends. so ill bring my mum out for dinner. v went to esquire kitchen in leisure mall. hhaaha..i still remember when im still a kids, ill always pronouce wrongly esquire kitchen to expire chicken.my parents laugh dead hahahaha....so v order this food::



~this is dumpling...yummy....i always love to eat tis. i muz said i love to eat all kind of chinese tradtitional food. this is one of them. but only can eat during this season ma. hahaha...so surprise to saw it today. dun care whether its nice to eat or not. as long as it can make me starve like hell. ahahahhaah one is actually not enough for me..i want more plz!!!!!!







~ this is za choi mee order by my mummy....she always like to eat tis.




~ my choice...curry chicken mee..aiks, this is the 2nd bowl of curry mee i ve today. but from different places...ahhahahaha

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top ❤Sweet Little Blog.... Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.